With reference to your application for admission into the Remedial SCIENCE Programme of Bauchi State University, I have the pleasure to inform you that you have been offered provisional admission into the one year Remedial Programme to enable you remedy your deficiency in your ordinary level credits. You are required to sit for WAEC, NECO and UTME examinations during the programme.
1. The offer is subject to the confirmation of your suitability as a student on the basis of the qualifications listed in your application form.
2. That you will present, at the time of registration, the originals of your credentials, certificate of indigene, certificate of birth or declaration of age, four (4) identical colored passport size photographs, direct print out of your on-line SSCE Statement of Results or Original SSCE Certificate (No photocopies required).
3. Please note that you will be withdrawn from the Programme if at any time it is discovered that you do not possess the qualification(s) on the basis of which you were offered admission, or you gave any other false information in your application form.
4. You are required to undergo medical examination by a qualified medical practitioner acceptable to the University before you are allowed to register. The attached medical examination form should therefore be duly completed by such a qualified medical practitioner and returned by you before registration.
5. Limited medical facilities are available for students in the University. Students are therefore advised to make adequate financial arrangement for additional medical/hospitalization in case(s) of major ailments.
6. Students are required to report for registration/academic activities not later than 2 weeks from the release of admission.
7. You must be decent in your mode of dressing and as such no tight, seductive or provocative mode of dressing is allowed.
8. You must obtain clearance from the Remedial Secretariat before making any payment as there would be no refund of fees after issuance of receipt.
9. Payment of fees must be made in full.
10. The Schedule of fees can be downloaded from the University website.
11. Limited accommodation is available at the University Campus on first come first serve basis.
12. Please note that upon completion of the Remedial Programme, admission into Degree Programme is not automatic and is based on JAMB and SSCE requirements.