RELEASE OF ADMISSION LIST
The Office of the Registrar wishes to inform the general public that the 2018/2019 Undergraduate Admission List has been Released. Screening and Registration for First Semester 2018/2019 academic session commence on Tuesday, 30th October 2018 to Wednesday, 31st October 2018.
FINAL ADMISSION LIST
· Faculty of Science
· Faculty of Arts and Education
· Faculty Basic Medical Sciences
· Faculty of Law
· Faculty of Social and Management Sciences.
1. All candidates must come along with originals and photocopies of their credentials for the screening exercise.
RELEASE OF 2017/2018 UNDERGRADUATE ADMISSION LIST
- ALL ADMITTED CANDIDATES ARE REQUESTED to download their JAMB Admission letters from the JAMB website www.jamb.org.ng
RELEASE OF 2017/2018 REMEDIAL PROGRAM ADMISSION LIST
ADMISSION INTO 2016/2017 BAUCHI STATE UNIVERSITY GADAU PART TIME DEGREE PROGRAMS
- The same curriculum with the regular
- The same lecturers/experts
- Best quality teaching and research personnel
- World class state of the art facilities in our new campus
- The same degree managed and approved by the same senate
- National University Commission (NUC) approved
- Entrepreneurship and Computer applications training
(A) Five (5) Years Part-Time Program
WAEC/NECO Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC), General Certificate of Education Ordinary Level (GCE O’ Level), National Technical Certificate/National Business Certificate with Credits in five (5) relevant subjects obtained at not more than two sittings. A credit in O’ Level English Language is required for all courses.
(B) Four (4) Years (Extended / Part-Time) Program
Nigeria Certificate in Education (NCE) with at least Merit in two core/Teaching subjects, GCE ‘A’ Level, OND/HND in relevant areas with at least Lower Credit or Academic Diploma from recognized Universities are required in addition to (A) above.
AVAILABLE COURSES FOR THE PART TIME DEGREE PROGRAMS
Faculty of Management and Social Sciences
i. B.Sc. Accounting
ii. B.Sc. Business Administration
iii. B.Sc. Public Administration
Tuition fee per session as approved by the University is as follows:
HOW TO APPLY
Online Application Forms are now available for a fee of Five Thousand Naira Only (N5,000) to be paid into the following University’s First Bank Account.
Account Name: BASUG
Account No.: 2019665054
Bank: First Bank Nig. Plc
Obtain Payment Receipt from the bank and proceed to any of the following Bursary Units of the University to collect a Scratch Card Pin to be used to fill the Online Application Form.
Bauchi State University Gadau, Gadau Main Campus, Gadau, Azare, Bauchi State
Bauchi State University Gadau, Bauchi Campus, Yuli Darazo Road, Bauchi, Bauchi State
Bauchi State University Gadau, Misau Campus, Misau, Bauchi State
Visit the University’s Website at www.basug.edu.ng to fill the Online Application Form using the Scratch Card Pin obtained from the Bursary.